San Lorenzo Photo Contest
6 October 2020
Win a Round of Golf for Two with Our Pro & Discover the Best Way to Play This Challenging Course
To take part, simply post a photo you have taken on our San Lorenzo Golf Course, and tag the golf course in it. You must post your photo on either our Dona Filipa Facebook page or the San Lorenzo Facebook page.
Enter as many times as you like, and our staff will choose their favourite image to be the winner!
The winner will receive a tour round for two with one of our pros on the San Lorenzo Championship Course, and be expertly guided through all 18 exhilarating holes.
The competition will run from 13.00 on Wednesday 7th October 2020 to 23.59 on Thursday 15th October 2020.
So, happy snapping, we look forward to seeing you out on the course.
Please read the T&Cs carefully before entering.
Rules, Terms & Conditions
- To enter, post your photograph of our San Lorenzo Course on either the Dona Filipa Facebook page or the San Lorenzo Facebook page and tag the golf course in it.
- Enter as many times as you like
- The competition will run from 13.00 on Wednesday 7th October 2020 to 23.59 on Thursday 15th October 2020.
- Staff will choose a winner on Friday 16th October, and notify the entrant no later than Saturday 17th October via social media
- This competition and promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the competition, you are giving JJW Hotels & Resorts and its hotels the right to use your image as part of its promotional activities
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channels.
- Entries not submitted through the proper channels will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by JJW staff. All decisions are final.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is non-transferable.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.