- Dona Filipa Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Kids Club
- Corporate Events
- Offers & Packages
30% Discount - Limited Availability - BOOK NOW
30% Discount at Dona Filipa Hotel - Limited Time Offer
For the past 45 years, Dona Filipa Hotel has been known as one of the finest hotels in the Algarve. Guests come back time and time again for a five-star experience that simply can't be beaten.
To celebrate our 45th anniversary, we're giving a 30% discount on the best available rate, between 23 February and 17 April. We are expecting a high demand for this exceptional offer and promotional rooms are limited... so you will need to book early to avoid disappointment.
Along with giving a 30% discount, we are also giving away free rounds of golf at the award winning San Lorenzo Golf Course... or access to the Vale do Lobo spa, for the non-golfers.
So, if you're planning an Easter break, a Spring getaway... or a relaxing holiday at the moment, look no further than one of these great deals. It's our anniversary and you're all invited along to join in the celebrations.
Exclusive offer for golfers includes:
- Free Golf at San Lorenzo Golf Course
(Book 7 nights, get 4 free rounds of golf)
(Book 5-6 nights, get 3 free rounds of golf)
(Book 3-4 nights, get 2 free rounds of golf)
Exclusive offer for non-golfers includes:
- Free Access to the Vale do Lobo Spa
(Book 7 nights, get 3 free days of spa access)
(Book 5-6 nights, get 2 free days of spa access)
(Book 3-4 nights, get 1 free day of spa access)
There's limited availability and when all the allocated rooms have gone, that's it. So make sure you book now to avoid disappointment
- JJW Hotels & Resorts Announces Major Renovation of the Dona Filipa Hotel, Algarve
- San Lorenzo Voted One of the Best Golf Courses in the World
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Sunset Splash BBQ
- Dona Filipa Hotel Beach Club Now Open
- Dona Filipa Hotel Refurbishment: Update May
- Dona Filipa Hotel Reburbishment - Primavera Restaurant: Update April
- Dona Filipa Hotel Refurbishment: Update March