- Dona Filipa Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Kids Club
- Corporate Events
- Offers & Packages
Dona Filipa Hotel Refurbishment: Update March 2013
March 25th, 2013
Refurbishments at the Primavera Restaurant
We're pleased to announce that the renovations to Dona Filipa Hotel's Primavera Restaurant have been moving ahead according to plan and should be completed very shortly. The restaurant is now entering the final stages of upgrades to our extensive kitchen facilities and we're looking forward to re-opening with state-of-the-art equipment, appliances and modifications.
In order to provide a better service to our guests - and as weather conditions are now improving - we have decided to open the Pool Bar (located by the swimming pool). Opening hours will be from 11.30am until 5.00pm.
For now the Food & Beverage program will remain as follows:
- Breakfast - Will take place at Dom Duarte Grill-Restaurant from 6.30am to 10.00am;
- Lunch - Will take place at the Pool area and/or San Lorenzo Bar from 11.30am to 3.30pm;
- Dinner - Will take place at Dom Duarte Grill-Restaurant from 7.30pm to 10.30pm.
We will keep you updated with new information very soon.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this situation may cause.
- Best Available Rate
The best daily room rate online - save up to 15%
- Best Available Rate for Golfers
Benefit from free golf or spa and save up to 15%!
- Golf Spikes & Spa Package
Seven night golf & spa package
- Short Break Golf & Spa Package
Three night golf & spa package
- Unlimited Golf and Spa Package
Daily package with golf or spa
- Completed Renovations and 2015 Bookings
- JJW Hotels & Resorts Announces Major Renovation of the Dona Filipa Hotel, Algarve
- San Lorenzo Voted One of the Best Golf Courses in the World
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Sunset Splash BBQ
- Dona Filipa Hotel Beach Club Now Open
- Dona Filipa Hotel Refurbishment: Update May
- Dona Filipa Hotel Reburbishment - Primavera Restaurant: Update April
- Dona Filipa Hotel Refurbishment: Update March