- Dona Filipa Hotel
- Rooms & Suites
- Kids Club
- Corporate Events
- Offers & Packages
- Festive Events
Contact Dona Filipa Hotel
Remember, the best room prices are available by booking direct
with the hotel!
The best hotel room price is always offered by the hotel so do not hesitate to contact Dona Filipa Hotel directly with any hotel enquiries for a quotation, to request additional services or with any question you may have.
To manage your future reservation CLICK HERE
Dona Filipa Hotel
Vale do Lobo, Algarve, Almancil, 8135-034, Portugal
Tel: +351 289 357 200 | Fax: +351 289 357 201 | Email: email@example.com
|Reservations Department||+351 289 357 220||Email Us||Enquiries|
|Groups Department||+351 289 357 222||Email Us||Enquiries|
|Travel Agents & Tour Operators||+351 289 357 210||Email Us||Enquiries|
|Marketing, Press & Public Relations||+351 289 357 210||Email Us||Enquiries|
|Human Resources Department||+351 289 357 200||Email Us||Enquiries|
To ensure a high standard guest experience, our commitment is to answer all requests within a maximum of 48 hours. However, during high seasons requests or enquiries may occasionally take up to 72 hours.
- Christmas or New Years Offer
You Decide This Christmas & New Year's
- Valentines Romance Package
Luxury Valentines Package in the Algarve...
- Best Available Rate
The best daily room rate online - save up to 15%
- Best Available Rate for Golfers
Benefit from free golf or spa and save up to 15%!
- Golf Spikes & Spa Package
Seven night golf & spa package
- Christmas and New Year Dining at Dona Filipa Hotel
- Two Local Beaches Named Among Best in Portugal
- JJW Hotels & Resorts Announces Major Renovation of the Dona Filipa Hotel, Algarve
- San Lorenzo Voted One of the Best Golf Courses in the World
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Sunset Splash BBQ
- Dona Filipa Hotel Beach Club Now Open
- Dona Filipa Hotel Refurbishment: Update May
- Dona Filipa Hotel Reburbishment - Primavera Restaurant: Update April
- Dona Filipa Hotel Refurbishment: Update March